Saturday, January 5, 2008

The Club

Okay so here it is!

So I went to a gay club last night with the Crush and this other guy who was actually the first guy I ever kissed on the lips! We'll call this guy the Lip Virgin I guess...

Anyway, I don't go to the club very often. Mostly because I don't really have a lot of gay friends to go with. Last night was actually only my second time ever going. The first time I went was with the same two guys and it was also the same night the Lip Virgin kissed me, but that's another not as exciting story...

So last night! I first went out to dinner with my family and then I went to a movie, Juno, with some high school friends. There were four of us at the movie, two guys two girls (the girls are twins), and one of the twins knows I'm gay, but the other guy and her sister don't know... Anyway I left them after the movie to go hang out with the Crush and the Lip Virgin because the Crush texted me saying he was gonna go to the club and wanted to know if I wanted to go. So of course I was willing to bail on my high school friends to go to the club with the Crush! And I texted the one girl that knows I'm gay and I told her the real reason why I left after the movie and she was totally cool with it, although we were supposed to hang out tonight and I never heard from her... Anyway! (I say "anyway" A LOT! I know, I should increase my vocabulary or something, it's just I get so distracted when I'm blogging it seems like...)

Anyway! So I went up to Lip Virgin's place and he and the Crush were just hanging out drinking a few beers. We stayed chatting for about an hour and a half and then we finally left for the club. By the time we showed up at the club it was about midnight. I saw like 4 guys from work there and danced with some of them for a while, but they all seemed to leave kinda earlyish... So I spent the last while with just the Crush and Lip Virgin. It was so much fun! We were doing the whole grinding thing with one guy in the middle and the other two guys on either side sandwiching the middle guy. I'll admit, I got hard when I was in the middle! 

Fairly early in the night the three of us were all dancing and then Lip Virgin had to go to the bathroom to piss or something, leaving the Crush and I alone. He was dancing behind me and when Lip Virgin left I turned around to face him, and like right after I turned around he kissed me! It was so amazing to be there making out with him in the middle of the dance floor with everyone else either dancing or doing the exact same thing! But then we were rudely interrupted by some of my friends from work who saw us making out and they were jokingly calling me a slut and stuff. It was funny...not! But we quickly got back to dancing for a little bit, but for some reason, the rest of the night we kept stopping to make out! Oh, and I got a little squeeze of his ass, very nice!

It was so much fun! Definitely the best making out ever! But we didn't do anything after. We were all pretty tired and Lip Virgin was driving and he dropped me off at my car because I parked a few blocks away from his place because I didn't know exactly where it was, and I was sitting in the backseat by myself (long story, well not really but I don't want to tell it) and so I didn't get a chance to give him a kiss or anything goodbye. But whatever, we had had our fair share of kissing for the night already!

And then this morning I woke to a text from the Crush asking if it was cool if we were "just friends" for now and that it also would be cool if something like that happened again and stuff. I of course told him I was cool with that. It's not like I was expecting us to get married or something after one night. But yeah then he also wants to start running with me to get back in shape (although by the feel of his ass, he doesn't seem too out of shape!), so we're gonna go running together tomorrow morning! I'll let you know how that goes.

So who knows what will happen between the Crush and I. Worst case scenario, we try to take things further, they don't work out, and we stay friends. I can live with that. But no matter what, I'm excited at the possibility of a boyfriend! I've never had one, but I'm ready to try this whole relationship thing out. Even if we don't ever make it to the "official" stage, it'll still be fun to be more open about the kissing since we've already made out so much! Life is good right now! Except for the fact that classes start again on Monday! Ugh!

Oh, and I had an absolutely shitty New Year's Eve with a bunch of straight, homophobic guys! So I'm gonna call my kiss with the Crush last night my New Year's Eve kiss! I don't even want to start saying how awful New Year's Eve was...

And one last thing. I'm a pretty big runner I guess, kind of, sort of. I've been running a lot this past year and I ran my first half marathon this last fall and I'm registered for another one in April! I'm also doing a 30k running series where I do a 5k about three weeks from now, and then two weeks later we do a 10k, and then two weeks after that we do a 15k. And then about two or three weeks after that I'm doing a 10 miler run! And I think by then the half marathon is about a week or two after the 10 miler! So I'm excited to get back to running. I kind of took it really easy on the running after the half marathon, so I'm definitely ready to get back into it!

Music: "Are You Ten Years Ago" by Tegan and Sara

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww. so for your new years resolution... you wanted a boyfriend with a six pack. you said the crush has a nice ass. does he ahve a six pack?