Saturday, January 12, 2008

School and Stuff

Basically I've been a loser all week. I've been working kind of a lot, but I've been studying a lot more. I'm already about 2 weeks ahead in my Chemistry class and about 1 week ahead in my Biology class. I've just been studying in all my spare time and doing a lot of reading and taking notes. It's been really stressful and I'm incredibly exhausted already, but I think it might have to do with how I'm getting a cold or something.

Yeah, no news on the Crush. I've texted him a few times. Apparently they have these photographers wander around the gay club we went to last Friday and they took a picture of the Crush, Lip Virgin, and I dancing together and it's posted online... Let's just say it isn't the greatest picture of any of us. I had no idea they took our picture, so i have this weird look on my face like I'm pissed off or something.

But the Ex (he's the Crush's ex, not mine, who I hooked up with a while back...) has been texting me today... I think we got in a texting fight? We were just texting about his new profile picture on Facebook (that I mentioned I thought was an awful picture of him...), but somehow he managed to bring the conversation back to us having sex. Every time he texts me, he somehow mentions that I still want to fuck him. I keep telling him he's out of his league thinking I would ever hook up with him again and stuff like that. It was kinda funny at first, but it's been like 3 months now, and it's pretty annoying. So I mentioned how funny it was that the last time he and I spoke in person, we were joking about how "tight" we'll be someday or something, but that that will never happen because he's too full of himself and is turning into a shallow asshole who needs to get laid, and not by me...

He quickly said he was just joking around about the whole me-wanting-sex thing, but I just kind of played along with his apology joke and then stopped texting him. I don't know. I do like the Ex, but I don't think I would ever want to really get close to him, even as a friend I think. He seems pretty immature for his age... I can't say I'm the most mature person either, but I'm only 18, he's 23. Plus, things really have just been awkward ever since he and I had sex. The Ex, the Crush, and I don't really all hang out together very much since THAT night. I mean, we do, but it's mostly just us studying together and not really saying anything to each other. It's definitely one of those invisible elephants that everyone knows is there, but fails to acknowledge...

As far as my thoughts on what may become of the Crush and I... I'm kinda thinking nothing. But it's cool. I knew I shouldn't get my hopes up, but whatever. I told my sister about last Friday night, and she knew all about my history with him before too. She said that she thought I would be making a mistake by attempting to proceed with the Crush. She thinks he'll just break my heart or something. She sees that I'm probably into him a lot more than he'll ever be into me. Plus, she mentioned that I'm knew to this whole dating thing so I shouldn't just throw myself into (she didn't mean literally...) the first guy that shows interest. A few of my friends who know about the Crush and I also think that I should stay at the friend level, without the kissing too. It seems like everyone thinks it just wouldn't work out or something and that I'd just be wasting my time and end up hurt. I don't know if I agree with any of it, but I guess I have been known to be kind of an ignorant person sometimes...

Music: "Moan" by Trentemoller

1 comment:

B said...

Your sister is wise. Don't get too attached or caught up in "boy drama"