Monday, January 28, 2008

It's Been A Long Time!

Sorry about dropping off the face of the planet for a few weeks. I had pneumonia and stopped breathing and had to go to the hospital for a while and then I was pretty sick recovering. The whole thing has really sucked. Basically I've withdrawn from all my classes for the semester and moved out of the dorms and back home with my Dad and Stepmom because I had missed too much school and the Dean actually met with my parents saying it would be best to drop all my classes for the semester and make it up in the summer. So that's what I'm doing. I'm finally feeling better and now I have a lot of free time! But using the internet requires plugging my laptop into the cable connection in my Dad' office and I'm kinda a lazy guy so that's why I haven't posted until now. I'll try to keep the posts regular, but we'll see how hard it is for me to keep up with having to deal with a wired internet connection. I've been so spoiled with wireless internet in the dorms!

So things with the Crush have actually been picking up lately! Last Friday night we made plans to go to a movie. I went over to his place a little early though to tell him the whole pneumonia story. I was without my cell phone or an internet connection for about a week and a half so everyone thought I was being a jackass and ignoring them. Lucky for me, the Crush was very understanding.

We went to go see Sweeney Todd, which I really don't recommend seeing. I'm not a big fan of musicals, but this one was just really disturbing and gory and boring. The only thing that made the movie interesting was that the Crush and I held hands and kind of cuddled in the movie theater. We got some weird looks from an older guy and his wife sitting right next to the Crush, but we didn't care.

After the movie we went back to the Crush's place. He just got a little TV with a built-in VCR player that he is way stoked about. He only has like 3 Disney movies for it though... so we decided to watch Aladdin! We were talking about the movie and stuff when all of a sudden the Crush leaned over and kissed me. This was pretty much the end of watching Aladdin.

Soon the making out was relocated to the bedroom. We stayed fully clothed, but there was a lot of ass grabbing down the pants, but there wasn't any reaching down of the pants in the front... We did, however, both have some raging hard-ons going so there was a lot of dry humping. It was fun!

Then we talked about the Ex. We both decided that it would be best to kind of slow down until we tell the Ex about us. When the Ex and I hooked up and then later told the Crush, he flipped out. So this time we're gonna try a better approach and be more honest about what's going on between each other. The Ex also kind of thinks that he and the Crush could possibly be getting back together sometime soon, but the Crush made it pretty clear that he was done with the Ex, at least in terms of a romantic relationship, they are still really good friends. So we figured it would be good to call the making out good for the night and I went home around 2 in the morning.

Saturday night I was just hanging out at home with my family when I got a text from a drunken the Crush. He wanted to go running with me Monday morning, so we made plans for me to be at his place by 8 to go running. Then on Sunday night, I got a text from the Crush saying that if I wanted to make things more "convenient" I could just spend the night at his place so I wouldn't have to drive in the morning... I convinced my parents I wasn't going to some murderer/rapist's place and then left.

I got to the Crush's place and we went to his bedroom. We started talking about some random stuff and then awkwardly got in bed together, fully clothed. We started making out and soon we were pulling each other's shirts off...and then each other's pants...and then each other's underwear...and then we were pulling each other's cocks. Pretty soon we were blowing each other (at the same time too!) and then we finished each other off by hand. It was fun.

I do think, however, that we probably took things a bit farther than what we said we were gonna do on Friday night. So now I'm a bit anxious as to how things will turn out between the three of us. So much drama! I just got a text from the Crush and he asked if he should tell the Ex about everything we did last night. I told him that I think we should tell him, but that the decision is up to him to decide when we tell the Ex. He said that he thinks we should wait a little bit. I just want this to be over with! Especially before something more happens between the Crush and I!

Okay, I have a lot going on tomorrow so I'm gonna go to bed now.

Music: "Mirror Kissers" by The Cribs

2 comments:

Troystopher said...

Glad you are feeling better!

Good Luck with the Crush and the Ex.

Anonymous said...

hey man. so today was bad for me again. but a couple of my friends saved me. one showed me this song by spill canvas... self conclusion. it really related to how i was feeling... except she was in the dude's shoes and i was the chick. and then my other close friend, christina, she called me at a random time... like nine... and said she and all of my friends at my table are all worried and thinking of me. her calling so late actually shows that they actually were like that. and it shows. anyways... i just wanted to let you know that i went almost went there again. hope everything is looking up with you. seriously... all your stories... they show me that things can get really really bad, but then they can also get really really good. ive been having lots of trouble with calvin recently. he knows. and he doesnt even want to talk to me. and it sucks. ill explain it in an email soon. that blog post i promised is just too extensive and im not done yet. but like i was saying... its like i can live thru you and your stories and know that there ARE guys out there. i do have a chance, but i have to wait, but in the meantime... i can live thru you.

is that creepy?