Saturday, December 8, 2007

A Good Night

Okay, first off I'm well aware that the Ex is a fairly big reader of these gay blog thingys, so I'm aware that it is entirely possible that somehow he may find this blog. If he (you) do, please tell me! I've been completely honest to you in person about things. The Ex asks if I still like the Crush and I tell him the truth about how I feel. But yeah, just let me know if you do find this ever! Please!

Tonight was really good actually! I went down to the Ex's place to watch a movie with him and the Crush. It was a strange show, but it was part of a series or something so I didn't follow it very well, I don't know... Anyway, once the movie was over, the Ex had the bright idea of going to this outdoor mall. Funny thing is, it was snowing like crazy outside! So yeah, we went shopping at the mall and the Crush and I gave fashion advice to the Ex. The Ex claims to be bisexual, and also claims to have zero fashion sense. It was fun.

Then we went to this Thai place for dinner. It was snowing outside, and we were obviously outside as we were at an outdoor mall, and my hair looked like shit. I don't care, it's my blog, and I'm gonna bitch about my hair for a second. I use this forming cream from American Crew, and if it's raining or snowing and my hair gets wet, the cream basically dissolves or something and my hair loses everything it has going for it. Plus, I'm at the point where my hair is at this awkward length where it's kind of too long for the forming cream to look very good styled in it, but it's not long enough to look good with no product in it. I don't know. I've just never really liked my hair and I've tried a ton of different styles and just can't find one that I like.

Anyway! So we got to the restaurant and I was totally bummed that I was sitting there with the guy I hooked up and the guy I have a huge crush on and I looked like dripping wet shit. But they were really wet too so I guess it was okay. But yeah it was pretty fun, until we were driving home and the roads were getting really bad so I dropped off the Ex and then the Crush. And this is what made my night!

I know, it's a bit insignificant, but it was pretty momentous to me, but the Crush gave me a hug when I dropped him off at his place! Whoopee right! The thing is, since I kissed the Crush that night before hooking up with the Ex, there really hasn't been any physical signs of affection between the Crush and I. So tonight was progress!

I sound like a junior high school girl whenever I talk about the Crush huh? Oh well, I'm just as new to this whole dating thing (basically) as junior high school girls anyway, so it's cool.

But I do have one minor, maybe major problem with my attitude in real life. I'm apparently a kind of stuck up person. I don't mean to be and I seriously don't realize I come off that way, but my best friend (I'm sure I'll talk more about her some other time! And yeah, surprise surprise, my best friend is a fag hag/fruit fly/whatever the fuck people are calling them these days!) and the Ex both told me I do come off a bit snobbish sometimes. And a few other people I know have mentioned that when they first met me they didn't think we would become friends because they thought that I thought that I was too good for them, or something along those lines. So yeah, I'm gonna have to work on that one! It's definitely not a good thing to be selfish, stuck-up, or an asshole!

Music: "Just A Ride" by Jem

No comments: