Monday, December 31, 2007

Soon!

Okay, I'll be moving back on campus this Friday and then I'll have better internet access. Right now, I have to get on the family computer to get online and I've tried convincing my Dad that I can set up the wireless router, but he insists that we hire someone to get everything organized and shit. I've told him a million times that it would be really easy to setup, but he's a stubborn old lawyer who insists that it really shouldn't be my problem and that he'll just get it all done later. I told him that my problem was not having the wireless internet, but then we started arguing about it and I decided to just drop the whole thing. Whatever.

Soon I'll be posting regularly!

Oh, and the whole obsession with the Crush, it's definitely not an obsession anymore. Basically, I haven't seen him, or even talked to him, since about a month ago, so that pretty much fizzled out. But he did message me over facebook today and so I might end up seeing him some time soon. I'm pretty sure that he's lost interest in me too, but it's cool. I'm over it :)

Music: "Countdown" by Jupiter One

No comments: